[Peace-discuss] AWARE table

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 27 16:21:26 CDT 2004

The Nader (and to some extent the Cobb) argument is that a Kerry
administration would be no improvement over a Bush administration on the
matters we care about, so the proper thing to do is follow Debs' advice,
that "it is better to vote for what you want and not get it, than to vote
for what you don't want and get it."  There are surely members of AWARE
who hold this view.  --CGE