[Peace-discuss] The case FOR John Kerry

Neil Parthun parthun at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 30 23:00:14 CDT 2004

Nice list.  Unfortunately Kerry has become another member of
the War Party.  He voted for the ill conceived war in Iraq.
He is completely for continuing our unbridled support of
Israel and their destructive policies to Palestinians.
Kerry is going to continue the illegal, immoral and
imperialistic war in Iraq but with more countries as if
having more acomplices somehow validates imperialism and
crony capitalism when US corporations are raking in the
dollars of Iraqi oil.

He and the Democrats are trying to get in a better
relationship with blood soaked war criminal Ariel Sharon as
well.

A good article on Kerry's exploits can be found here:
http://antiwar.com/justin/

Bush is insane and Kerry is a mass murderer who wants to
continue imperialism.  What's a sane voter to do?

Stand up and keep fighting,
Neil [parthun at uiuc.edu]

OoOoOo...
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.
[Hunter S Thompson]

If the President lies and acts giddy about other people's lives - if he wantonly and stupidly endorses mass murder as a logical plan to make sure we are still Number One - he is a Jackass by definition - a loud and meaningless animal with no functional intelligence.
[Hunter S Thompson]