[Peace-discuss] The case FOR John Kerry

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sat Jul 31 03:50:09 CDT 2004

Win the peace doesn't count!  I wanna hear "Peace" said so that it means what Dennis Kucinich (and AWARE members) mean by Peace.

I tho't Kerry emphasized that the 40K would NOT be sent to Iraq.  My impression was that other troops at the bazillions of bases in 140 countries would be sent to relieve those in Iraq, and the new 40K would replace those... He also said he would end the "back door" draft.

Jenifer C.
Jenifer, Kerry did say we have to "win the
peace", if I remember correctly.  I was saddened
to hear about the 40,000 new troops and doubling
of special forces.  It's tough to take, and yet
I'm voting for Kerry.  Thanks for your lively
additions to this discussion on the peace list
lately.

Brandon