[Peace-discuss] INN World Report

Evan Past epastreich at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 22:34:22 CDT 2004

I now have heard that many have never watched INN
World Report--in spite of the fact that it is far
harder-hitting journalism than Democracy Now!
INN World Report has recently been upgraded, and you
can watch the shows over the internet.

Try its new address:

http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/

You must register to view it, but I think it is worth
it. Try watching the interview with Corrine Brown. I
personally think INN goes way beyond Democracy Now!
which is a bit wishy washy on the important points.

Watch it and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Emanuel