[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Ch. 15 poll

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 4 21:14:57 CDT 2004

Look, Illinois is a "safe" Democratic state for the presidential election.
The Tribune last Sunday said kerry has a 16-point lead.  It's so conceded
that neither Bush nor Kerry will campaign much in this state.  To put it
another way, if Kerry doesn't take Illinois, he hasn't a prayer. The point
is, we can vote for whomever we want here...  --CGE