[Peace-discuss] What to do

Evan Past epastreich at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 07:14:13 CDT 2004

There is only one way to deal with the situation. Go
door to door to door. ORganize a mass movement
everywhere that gets the truth out to people from the
far left to the far right. Conservatives can be
convinced just to stay at home. When the children of
the Neo-Conservatives (Neo-Fascists with half the
calories) are ashamed to go to school because everyone
is talking about voter fraud, then the pressure will
be on for those guys from the inside. I would say that
this is the only way to do it.

 So, is anything really gonna be done about