[Peace-discuss] Why DID the chicken cross the road???

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 13 13:08:15 CDT 2004

After the past week of the grief glut ...........something to laugh
about!

Subject: Why DID the chicken cross the road???

GEORGE W. BUSH

We don't really care why the chicken crossed the
road. We just want to
know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.
The chicken is
either against us or for us. There is no middle ground
here.

COLIN POWELL
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see
the satellite image
of the chicken crossing the road.

HANS
BLIX

We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet
been
allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN
KERRY

Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road I am now against
it!

RALPH NADER

The chicken's habitat on the other side of the
road had been polluted by
unchecked industrial greed. The chicken did not
reach the unspoiled
habitat on the other side of the road because it was
crushed by the
wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

PAT
BUCHANAN

To steal the job of a decent, hardworking
American.

RUSH LIMBAUGH

I don't know why the chicken crossed
the road, but I'll bet it was
getting a government grant to cross the road,
and I'll bet that somebody
out there is already forming a support group to
help chickens with
crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this? How much
more of this
can real Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by
their
tax dollars. And when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your
money,
money the government took from you to build a road for chickens
cross.

MARTHA STEWART

No one called me to warn me which
way that chicken was going. I had a
standing order at the Farmer's Market to
sell my eggs when the price
dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave
me any insider
information.

JERRY FALWELL

Because the
chicken was gay --- isn't it obvious? Can't you people see
the plain truth in
front of your face? The chicken was going to the
'other side'. That's what
they call it the other side. Yes, my friends,
that chicken is gay. And if you
eat that chicken, you will become gay
too. I say we Boycott all chickens
until we sort out this abomination
that the liberal media whitewashes with
seemingly harmless phrases like
"the other side."

BILL
GATES

I have just witnessed eChicken2003, which will not only cross
roads, but
will lay eggs,  file your important documents, and balance
your
checkbook, - and Internet explorer is an integral part of
chicken.

BILL CLINTON

I did not cross the road with THAT
chicken. What is your definition of
chicken?

Poor chicken--bet he wishes he could jump right into that proverbial
pot!

---Jan    Durl Kruse

--- durljan at earthlink.net