[Peace-discuss] 9/11 film actions

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 16 17:35:56 CDT 2004

Obviously there's a difference between "supporting" Gill in the sense of
endorsing him and simply having the sort of flyer you describe on an AWARE
table.  I don't see how there could be any objection to the latter.
We've done as much for other candidates (e.g., Obama) who are less clearly
anti-war.  --CGE