[Peace-discuss] 9/11 film actions

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Jun 16 20:52:28 CDT 2004

I wasn't present at the discussion, but it strikes me that if AWARE
greatly favors one candidate over another, it should try to help that
candidate. This does not mean that AWARE "endorses" all the positions
of that candidate.

This seems applicable to the case of Gill vs. Johnson.

Let's not be afraid that we will compromise ourselves in supporting a
Democrat.

These are critical times. We should have Gill materials on the AWARE
table.

MKB