[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] See Fahrenheit 9/11 discuss it and tell others about it.Don't Protest it!

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 15:14:49 CDT 2004

Thanks for your thoughts.  I had misgivings about
fully supporting a MM film since he is a little 'self
serving'.  Also, a friend of mine was going to be in
the film and MM sort of did some not so nice things.
Anyway, I'm glad there were some moving parts of the
movie and I've heard he doesn't show as much of
himself in this one.  I can't wait to see it for
myself.  I never know if a film like this will
actually help the cause or hurt it.

Linda