[Peace-discuss] Is this really true?

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Sun Jun 27 22:48:40 CDT 2004

I wish to confess that Republicans signed my petition to put me on the
ballot!

One lady had a picture of W outside her door.  One couple had a Rick
Winkle sticker on the door and another guy (I can't use the word
gentleman, although I tried) said he would sign if I voted for Bush (we
compromised on me not voting for Kerry).  I even sat and had a long
discussion on the porch of a republican former-county board member.

Yes, it's true. I purposefully solicited Republicans to get me on the
ballot.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science