[Peace-discuss] Letter re Tasers, etc

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Mar 2 16:21:40 CST 2004

Doug,

I'd say Lori screwed up small time, and I'm glad the overreaction by the police -- you'll recall she was tackled and shackled for stomping on a disposable camera -- didn't do her permanent injury.  You and I have been thru this a number of times, so let's agree to disagree about it....

But in today's e-mail,  I was suggesting that Kimberley, in her letter to the NG -- oops, make that Champaign City Council -- which not only mentioned Lori's situation, but also said the police lied on the stand -- might want to leave out the part about the police lying..... Not in our best interest to write this latter @ this point, in my opinion, esp if we want to establish/maintain good relations w/ the police, which personally, I very much want to do.

Jenifer