[Peace-discuss] Aristede and p4p

Richard Frazin frazin at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 2 20:14:36 CST 2004

Hi,

  I think we need to have a strong reaction to Bush's kidnapping
of Aristede and that our signs at p4p on Sat should deal with
the issue.  Is it possible to have a sign making party?

   I also think the progressive community needs to call for
congressional investigations and force Kerry to take a
strong stand on the issue.  Perhaps we can work on
making the Illinois Democratic party request that Kerry
make his position clear.

Rich
Richard A. Frazin, Ph. D.
Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept.
University of Illinois
3025 Beckman Institute
405 N. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801