[Peace-discuss] AWARE agenda: 3/8

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 3 18:14:03 CST 2004

 >> P4P: This Saturday on North Prospect. Join in!  The struggle
continues.
Sign-making/letter writing party re. Haiti on Friday, 8:30p?

 >> Good news: Peter Rohloff (2f's?) agrees to be be our facilitator for
the next month.
Thanks, Peter.

 > Thanks for the copious minutes of last week, Carol M.

This week, 3/8:

Facilitator: Volunteer?

I. Introductions

II. News of the Week: Carl and others. [15']

III. AWARE reports/working groups. [50']
	Treasurer's report -- Linda
	Tasers in Champaign?--Kimberle, Mike, Mort
	P4P update -- Ricky
	Anti-Chief activities -- Mike
	Citizen Police Review Board -- Ken
	March 20 "Global Day of Action" anti-war activities-- Carol, Durl et al
	Melba Beals talk--anyone.
	Etc.

V. Upcoming events
	Active Nonviolence Workshop, "Deepening the Roots…From Violence to
		Wholeness" , March 5-6, Channing Murray Foundation.
	“Local Solutions to Global Problems” conference , March 6 and 7,
University 		YMCA
	Anti-Chief events, March 10-11,
	Kucinich: At UIUC, Monday, March 15th, 8pm, Illini Union.
	Illinois Primary, March 16.
	"Veterans and their Families Speak out" – April 1st, 7pm, Champaign
Public 		Library.
	Carl Estabrook talks on April 7, 21 and May 5
	Etc.

VI. New business/ ideas

Adjourn