[Peace-discuss] proposed change: WEFT underwriting message

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 4 17:10:15 CST 2004

I don't think one needs to spell out AWARE in view of the given list
that follows that it represents. this will save a couple of seconds.

I don't think that the "militarization of society" is sufficiently
encompassed by "war" and "the global extension of American power".

The "global extension of American power" overlaps, in my mind,
"corporate globalization".

>  "The demise of internationally agreed norms of behavior", like
> preventive war and Guantanamo incarceration,  is important to us and
> should be retained.

Sorry if this is not as helpful as you would like.

Mort