[Peace-discuss] proposed change: WEFT underwriting message

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:07:27 CST 2004

Randall,

Thanks for following up on this. I think we could probably take out
"consolidation of news sources" which is more an IMC matter. I don't
like saying "other issues beyond war and racism" since these are all
interconnected. I would suggest keeping the original wording for that
sentence, just "AWARE addresses issues of:" and then whatever list we
decide on.