[Peace-discuss] John Pilger's article on Kerry

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 7 22:49:06 CST 2004

I suppose it's arguable, but somehow I don't think the invasion and
bombing of Iraq, and the war on terror in general, a la Bush, is quite
the equivalent of the sanctions (and bombing) of Clinton. But no doubt,
the Clinton foreign policy was abominable and murderous.

Even Nader had, finally, to admit that a Kerry presidential victory
would be far better than a Bush one.
Not very good, but far better. If you don't see the danger this country
would be in with Bush et al as president for another four years, then I
think that is very sad. Blind allegiance, even to the Greens, is never
commendable.

MKB