[Peace-discuss] John Pilger's article on Kerry

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 7 22:26:55 CST 2004

"Sunday, Mar. 07, 2004. New York -- Senator John Kerry tells TIME that he
'almost certainly' will send a team to Iraq 'within the next few weeks or
months' to help him formulate his Iraq policy positions ... He mentions
Senate colleague Joseph Biden, chief campaign foreign policy adviser Rand
Beers and longtime Kerry Senate aide Nancy Stetson."

I grew up with Rand Beers. To read about who he is, see

	<http://www.counterpunch.org/donahue01262004.html>, and
	<http://www.zmag.org/sustainers/content/2004-02/22flanders.cfm>.

These will make clear what Kerry's "foreign policy positions" will look
like when they're "formulated..."  --CGE