[Peace-discuss] IN: Qualify for a cash grant

Max Parker liwan at brokeandhappy.com
Sat Mar 27 01:37:10 CST 2004

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple.

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://kuprocegw.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=157

Best Wishes,
Max Parker

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://jbrmynreo.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

He ordered another round and I thought it was going to be OK. And it was. Right until we were finishing coffee. Jim had worked his way through most of a bottle of Jack Daniels, plus a couple of beer chasers. Now he was telling me about his 'sure thing' investment idea.Jim's lips were compressed into a thin line and he wasn't smiling any more.I hope it works out, I said.Thanks, I said. You two are the first to know. It's three months today, more or less.What good is it being married to you? What am I going to leave behind me? A few old hunting trophies and a banged-up Toyota with payments owing.I wanted to keep it friendly; over the years I'd learned to ignore his baited lines, though it still took an effort.Jim's lips were compressed into a thin line and he wasn't smiling any more.I met him at the bus station; he'd refused my offer of a ride. He looked small, despite his size, a lonely man among the herds of travelers with sharper horizons than his.I made another effort to derail Jim; I could see him winding up to deliver another kick. I raised my beer. A toast. Family ties. And happy birthday for tomorrow, Jim.He ordered another round and I thought it was going to be OK. And it was. Right until we were finishing coffee. Jim had worked his way through most of a bottle of Jack Daniels, plus a couple of beer chasers. Now he was telling me about his 'sure thing' investment idea.And that's my point, you smart little cookie. You've got money to spare now. You're turning a profit every year. I know: I checked.