[Peace-discuss] MAIL: Use a Government grant to improve your life

Albert Landis meillan at karachioye.com
Sat Mar 27 02:08:51 CST 2004

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple.

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://lzahfntpb.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=3131

Best Wishes,
Albert Landis

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://yzmmphdvz.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

We went to a steakhouse a few miles down the road. The hand-lettered sign outside was offering a two-for-one on 32oz sirloins. We pushed through the heavy-sprung doors into a steamy room full of contented Midwesterners chowing down on slabs of meat and baked potatoes. Not normally the kind of place Cath and I would eat at but Jim was happy. He knew lots of people, walking through to our table giving nods and high fives to big greasy guys in jeans and plaid work shirts, winking at their fat pretty wives.Keep it. Let's call it an advance on your first paycheck from Harper's.Let's leave it for now, Jim, Marion said. Till the morning. Things'll be easier then.He leaned back in his chair and looked at Cath.I'll go and ring, I said.