[Peace-discuss] A vote for Kerry is a vote for Bush!

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 12:21:15 CDT 2004

Bravo, bravo, there's a lot to be said for presumptuousness, intentional
misunderstanding, and sublty couched insults!  Did I say I was wishing ill
on anyone to meet my political ends?  I didn't even know that I had any
political ends!  Sure, I wish ill for Bush and Kerry, but that's because
they're trying to destroy the world.  Oh, just that.  But to meet political
ends?  Really!    I was just making a prediction on how this affair would
end.  I'm going to pursue the democratic (I should say electoral) route and
vote my conscience, not what do what some self-deluded Kerry supporter tells
me.

I get personal emails from Kerry supporters insulting me, and I really,
REALLY don't have time for that.  You're not convincing me of anything
except that maybe there is some kind of disinformation campaign going on to
try to keep the left "in line" so that they can march lock-step to the
polls, pull the democratic lever, and jump into the abyss.  Not for me, and
NOT IN MY NAME!!!!  Have a nice day.

--Phil