[Peace-discuss] doing God's work

velde at uiuc.edu velde at uiuc.edu
Wed May 19 21:16:02 CDT 2004

hi everyone,
did anyone else hear during this mornings "questionings"
(which my boss and i agreed were more along the lines of the
senators congratulating and thanking Miller than
"questioning") a senator say that our troops are "over there
doing God's work". It was just after 11am I believe. I am
trying to look up who that was, but I though one of you might
have noted it too. I know this isn't the first time, not
hardly, that language like this has been used, but I would
really like to take note of which senator that was and write
him a letter.
thanks,
paula