[Peace-discuss] doing God's work

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu May 20 00:37:47 CDT 2004

YES!  I was kinda half listening and then I heard something about having to get thru these hearings and putting this all behind us so we can "get back to doing God's work"  I thought it was maybe one of the generals -  ther was that one religious nut -- but more likely one of the senators.  Ah yes, the fallen Lucifer takes many forms, and the God of the born again neocons is surely one.  I was waiting for someone to comment on this later in the day, but nothing so far.  Maybe Amy Goodman will comment on DN!

Jenifer C.
hi everyone,
did anyone else hear during this mornings "questionings"
(which my boss and i agreed were more along the lines of the senators congratulating and thanking Miller than
"questioning") a senator say that our troops are "over there doing God's work". It was just after 11am I believe. I am trying to look up who that was, but I though one of you might have noted it too. I know this isn't the first time, not
hardly, that language like this has been used, but I would really like to take note of which senator that was and write him a letter.
thanks,
paula

Peace-discuss at lists.cu.groogroo.com