[Peace-discuss] AWARE's Third Fourth

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 18:37:05 CDT 2004

Keeping in mind Al's suggestion, let me rephrase my proposal.  I would
suggest a float with people dressed as Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rice
holding their boots on the necks of people dressed as Iraqui civilians, with
the slogan "DON'T be all that you can be, be moral." (or perhpaps, "Be
morally responsible")

I don't think that a float filled with warm fuzzies about ideals, etc., is
appropriate in the light of the current situation.  Just a suggestion.

--Phil