[Peace-discuss] AWARE's Third Fourth

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Fri May 21 13:25:10 CDT 2004

Actually, I think that "Another World is Possible" is really the best
starting place for just about everything we do. We need a vision to
show people that there really are alternatives. It is not a question
of ideals, but rather a question of educating people to examine their
assumptions about the way society is organized.