[Peace-discuss] Fwd: RE: Submission for Commentary on WILL-580

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri May 21 22:55:22 CDT 2004

This is outrageous -- a lie this cowardly simply shows that they don't
care what we think.  How should we respond?  I think we should probably
publish the correspondence about the commentaries -- and perhaps organize
a campaign to withhold pledges.

David Inge chaired a discussion at the library the other night on
censorship: the right-wingers trumpeted their support for free speech,
while the "liberal" medium in town was shutting it down.  Perhaps John
Foreman would like to editorialize on this censorship. --CGE