[Peace-discuss] Fwd: RE: Submission for Commentary on WILL-580

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 15:10:49 CDT 2004

Maybe you should submit it as an Ag. commentary since
they are always talking about global issues.  When I
complained recently this is what Dave Dickey sent to
me:

We are sorry, but we do not make audio copies nor
transcripts available
of
commentaries.  However you are encouraged to submit a
response to Amy
Rochkes' commentary of May 18th, or any other you hear
on our AM 580.
You
may also write a commentary of your own on an
agricultural issue. If
you are
interested in doing so we can provide guidelines.  We
are also
interested if
you have any recommendations for people who might wish
to comment on
agricultural issues.  WILL values open disucssion and
debate of issues
--
and certainly GMO's are not excluded.  Thank you for
sharing your

Dave Dickey
Director of Agriculture
WILL AM 580