[Peace-discuss] Stop Haynes Nomination

Neil Parthun parthun at uiuc.edu
Wed May 26 13:31:51 CDT 2004

http://www.pfaw.org/go/william_haynes/

I just signed on to a petition with People For the American
Way, asking President George W. Bush to withdraw his
nomination of William Haynes to a lifetime seat on the 4th
Circuit Court of Appeals. William Haynes is none other than
the General Counsel for the Department of Defense – the
lawyer who helped design the administration’s detention and
enemy combatant policies.

Do you want such a person deciding what is constitutional as
a federal judge?

Join me in calling on Bush to withdraw this nomination.
Putting a lawyer linked to the Abu Ghraib policies on the
federal bench is so outrageous.

Go here and sign now:
http://www.pfaw.org/go/william_haynes/

Stand up and keep fighting,
Neil [parthun at uiuc.edu]

OoOoOo...
We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.
[Willy Wonka]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
[Hunter Thompson]

http://smash_the_right_wing.tripod.com