[Peace-discuss] Re: register voters to oppose Bush?

Brandon Bowersox brandon at ojctech.com
Mon May 31 16:20:53 CDT 2004

susan parenti wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone else is
>interested in an attempt to register
>voters in Sept/Oct in C-U, in preparation for the November elections?

Join us for a kick-off:
Voter Registration Door to Door Campaign
Saturday, June 12, 10:00 AM to noon
meet at 14 E. Washington St., downtown Champaign, Democratic Headquarters

We'll plan where in C-U to go and split into teams.  I expect us to
continue on future Saturdays but this first weekend we will organize
and learn how to use the Motor Voter forms correctly.  I understand
Ruth Wyman of the Urbana City Council is organizing a contest to
track how many new voters we register this season.

If you have any questions or to RSVP, email the organizer, Kristen
Bauer, kris10bauer @ hotmail.com, or me.  I hope to see you there and
work with you on regime change in November,

Brandon Bowersox, bowersox at prairienet.org

P.S. The yellow Regime Change Begins at Home--Vote Out Bush/Cheney signs:
http://www.syrculturalworkers.com/catalog/stopbush/sbProducts.html#yard
(scroll down 1 page for the yellow Regime Change yard sign, item #3158, $5)
(you must telephone to order, click the How To Order link at the bottom)