[Peace-discuss] yard signs

John Martirano martiran at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 10 17:59:43 CST 2004

before we throw out our irrelevant yard signs
particularly the
"regime change
begins at home
VOTE OUT
bush/cheney"
perhaps they can all be reused with an "impeach" sticker
which could efficiently cover the "vote out" (which was
never an accurate statement anyway as bush was not at that time
voted in)

i am not on this list, but if a solution is developed i hope to hear of it.

-john

--
This e-mail may have been written via voice recognition,
You can blame all grammatical anomalies on the software!