[Peace-discuss] A Dystopic Strategy?

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 11 14:06:31 CST 2004

Thanks for your response, Phil, but I really don't see your points.
People snooping on government is not the same as government snooping on
people, although one could argue this at greater length. I don't
believe we have here an instance of the golden rule.  As for "evil
designs", I'm not using the word "evil" theologically. Perhaps I could
have used instead the words "bad",  "mischievous",  "disastrous",
"harmful, "malignant",  "murderous", etc. Would that have improved
things?

The whole thing was somewhat tongue in cheek, but not totally.

Mort