[Peace-discuss] Fwd:YOU can be a hero with the CIA!

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Nov 11 17:18:28 CST 2004

A trustworthy person sent this to m, but I still can't believe it's not a hoax.    Jenifer C.
     You might think this is a joke, but actually the
forwarded message below was sent out to the Presidents of all  Registered Student Organizations on the UIUC campus,
promoting a CIA recruiting visit to the McKinley Foundation,  of all places. I was over at McKinley the other day, and,  sure enough, there are posters all over the place. (Right  after the place on the poster where it mentions the "Grand  Prize Giveaway", it says, "Quick! Check out: www.cia.gov for  more info on how YOU can be a hero with the CIA!"

     Welcome to the World of Bushieland.  -- Agent Anonymous

P.S. You don't remember where you read this. ;-)