[Peace-discuss] Re: [Imc] Re: letter to my former comrades

(r)*Adym. (r)*Adym. iwillresist at hellokitty.com
Thu Nov 11 23:36:17 CST 2004

is this a joke?

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>
To: bill <laborer at bement.net>
Subject: [Imc] Re: letter to my former comrades
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:16:54 -0600

Re:
Re: Bill is of course correct, and that is the position taken for some time by
Re: various groups under the general name "consistent life."  Their original
Re: statement read as follows:
Re:
Re: "We are committed to the protection of life, which is threatened in
Re: today's world by war, the arms race, abortion, poverty, racism, capital
Re: punishment, and euthanasia. We believe that these issues are linked under
Re: a 'consistent ethic of life.' We challenge those working on all or some of
Re: these issues to maintain a co-operative spirit of peace, reconciliation,
Re: and respect in protecting the unprotected."
Re:
Re: In anarchist solidarity, Carl
Re:
Re: