[Peace-discuss] Re: letter to my former comrades

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 11 22:16:54 CST 2004

Bill is of course correct, and that is the position taken for some time by
various groups under the general name "consistent life."  Their original
statement read as follows:

"We are committed to the protection of life, which is threatened in
today's world by war, the arms race, abortion, poverty, racism, capital
punishment, and euthanasia. We believe that these issues are linked under
a 'consistent ethic of life.' We challenge those working on all or some of
these issues to maintain a co-operative spirit of peace, reconciliation,
and respect in protecting the unprotected."

In anarchist solidarity, Carl