[Peace-discuss] Re: [UCprogressives] Re: Pro-choice [wasRe: letter to my former comrades]

Paul M. King pmking at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:03:56 CST 2004

As a veteran I've been mildly offended at various times by
posts to this list. I take these comments as evidence that
there is peace work to be accomplished everywhere...even among
a group of well-intentioned peace activists.

Sensitivity can be accomplished if we know what has been said
that offends and why. This can be done in a number of
different ways.

..:: paul