[Peace-discuss] P4P Dec 4, need volunteers

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 16:13:16 CST 2004

Hi folks-

Sorry I've been absent on Sunday nights lately.  And I
will likely have to miss Prospect for Peace this next
Saturday, Dec. 4, unfortunately.

So I hope someone else can do some things I might have
done:

Phone the police.
Take attendance :-)
Remind folks: the Jan. 1 demo has changed to Jan. 8!

I don't have that many signs at the moment, but I do
have a couple of Earth flags (Ken's, I think), a
George Bush as Pinocchio puppet, etc., if anyaone
wants those.

Thanks for your help!
Ricky