[Peace-discuss] Iran gold dinar/euros/oil

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Wed Nov 24 19:42:07 CST 2004

These are some items I've been forwarded lately. I'd be interested in
reactions:

about the Iran gold/dinar/oil stock exchange:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html

and this:

IRAN: GOLD DINAR BY 2005, OIL BOURSE BY 2006

By: IZAKOVIC 2 Nov 2004

Iran Focus

>From

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

by George Ure

We've been hearing from our sources that the Russians have told the U.S.
and Israel through the back channels that if even one person in Iran or
Syria is harmed by Israelis or U.S. forces, Russia will launch a
preemptive attack on Israel and will make a glassy plain of the place.
We've further heard that the reason for this is that Russia is in tight
with Iran which plans to being floating the Golden Dinar [ GD] (a gold
backed Islamic currency) in January of 2005 and that this will be
followed in late  2005 or early 2006 with an alternative oil bourse
(alternative to London) where the medium of exchange will be GD's or
Euros.

We mention this because it now puts into clear perspective the Russian
motivation for so many militant statements lately about maintaining
nuclear parity with the U.S. Today, just for an example, the Russians
are talking about a successful launch of an ICBM from a sub:
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/11/02/missilelaunch.shtml And now we
understand the real game going on.

As soon as the Golden Dinar and a Euro denominated bourse opens in Iran,
the U.S. dollar backed only by tax-cutting spendthrift signatures will
crater and take down the world economy with it. But don't worry, it's
not all bad news - at least oil demand will moderate.