[Peace-discuss] Chomsky and JFK, response to Carl and more. . .

ndahlhei at uiuc.edu ndahlhei at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:38:15 CST 2004

Regarding the Kennedy assassination, I don't think that I am
trying to explain all of America's problems past and present,
and in the case of the Kennedy assassination, the Vietnam
War, by blaming a small group of powerful men acting in
secret.  Rather, I propose a different analysis of the
Kennedy assasination as being part of the realm of deep
politics that has existed in this country for years.  A deep
political analysis is not one of those cook conspiracy
theories, but takes into account how the different forces of
organized crime, intelligence, law enforcement, government,
military, industry, and finance shape the political
environment and interact with each other.  Author Peter Dale
Scott, who wrote Deep Politics and the Death of JFK explains
this better.  I will quote extensively here from this book to
make my point most clearly.