[Peace-discuss] It's your turn to make the AWARE agenda

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 09:56:14 CDT 2004

Well, not really - but anyone in AWARE can add something to the agenda, come up with a project for us to consider working on, or bring up an issue we ought to discuss.  We have no officers, no steering committee - just a bunch of people who care about peace and justice all trying to work together.  So if you have a new idea, don't be shy.  Please email me with additions or to volunteer to facilitate:  carolinskeep at yahoo.com

(And don't forget that CU Progressives will be gathering immediately before the AWARE meeting at the Crystal Lake Park Lakehouse at 3pm for a dance performance, brief updates by Sister Carol (CU Citizens for Peace and Justice), and Mike Lehman (WRFU radio station), and a chance for networking with other progressive groups.)

Introductions (5)
News of the Week (10)  - Carl Estabrook returns
Current Projects (30)
- Get Out the Vote Flyers (Randall)
- Eavesdropping / CU Citizens Group / Unity March (Sister Carol)
- Postcards for Peace (Peter, Lisa?)
- AWARE website:  email address (Randall)
- Military Recruitment / Issues (Nick, Susan)
- Tabling (Jan, Durl, David?)
- Veteran's Day (Carol)
- UPTV / Democracy Now! (Randall)
- P4P (Ricky)
- Finances (Linda)
New Ideas (10)
Events of the Past Week (5)
Upcoming Events (5)

One final note:  I'll bring sign-making materials - if our meeting ends a little early, folks may want to make a sign for the upcoming UNITY March.