[Peace-discuss] AWARE agenda

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 10:24:03 CDT 2004

Hi folks, here's this week's agenda.  Let me know if you have anything to add. Someone requested that I include our meeting time/place in the agenda notes.  Good idea - here 'tis:  Sunday evening at 5pm at the Independent Media Center (218 West Main) in dowtown Urbana.  I didn't add an agenda item about re-considering the co-sponsorship of the Emergency Contraception Rally but I can if folks want to discuss it.

Randall facilitating

Introductions (5)
News of the Week (10)  - Carl Estabrook
Current Projects (30)
- Finances (Linda)
- Get Out the Vote Flyers (Randall)
- Eavesdropping / CU Citizens Group / Unity March (Sister Carol, Danielle)
- Mazin Qumsiyeh to Speak (Mort)
- Media Minutes (Jan)
- Promoting Films locally (taken from minutes - Susan Davis)
- Postcards for Peace (Peter, Lisa)
- Military Recruitment / Issues (Nick, Susan)
- Tabling (Jan, Durl, David)
- Veteran's Day (Carol)
- UPTV / Democracy Now! (Randall)
- P4P (Ricky)
New Ideas (10)
- Commentaries on other media outlets (Carl)
Events of the Past Week (5)
Upcoming Events (5)

http://mail.yahoo.com