[Peace-discuss] Postcard Making

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 12:22:59 CDT 2004

Postcards for Peace is a fundraising event for AWARE (Anti War Anti Racism
Effort) and the Urbana Champaign Indy Media Center. Both great causes. The
event, which will take place in November at the Cowboy Monkey, is an auction
of framed post card sized art. I was the last chairperson of the event and
we raised $3000.

Please consider making a postcard for auction. I am hosting an
open-studio-postcard-making-party next week Thursday (Oct 14) from 3-8pm. I
have all the supplies you could possible need. And don't think this is a big
high pressure thang. Just come and have some fun.

AND -- you can come to wish me bon voyage... as Kevin and I will be leaving
for Thailand for our 16 day get away to the land of smiles.

RSVP please
1101 N. Highcross Road. If you need directions click on "studio" on my
webpage.
www.spiritofsandra.com

Sandra