[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AWARE Minutes-10-10-04

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 13 10:42:06 CDT 2004

Thanks Brooke for your explanations. I agree with, and am in sympathy
with, everything you say, as you could infer from my terse comment. But
this is a (tactical?) question for AWARE to resolve. Our meeting
consensus clearly favored endorsement, but Carl had left. Had he been
present, he probably would not have acquiesced to endorsement. Since
decisions usually are make on the basis of consensus, and clearly there
is no absolute consensus on this issue amongst all of us, I suggested
that we move on. I'm not sure I was right to say so. I'd like to hear
others chime in on this.

Mort