[Peace-discuss] Emergency contraception

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 15 11:05:43 CDT 2004

It's precisely the "continuity of the phenomenon in between" that leads
reasonable people to conclude that that phenomenon is a person with
rights. The Supreme Court once propounded a "human-made, practical
distinction" that an African could not be a subject of rights.  I'm sure
you would agree that they were wrong to do so.  --CGE