[Peace-discuss] Re: [cu_citizens] Fwd: videotapers?

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 11:03:12 CDT 2004

Well, those two people would be Wendy and I =8-) I'm just looking for as
many folks to help out with obtaining footage of all kinds and perhaps
brainstorming together a bit before Saturday about how to best record this
historic event. Good to hear you're bringing your camera too =8-) If I get
enough good material, I'm considering putting together a short video
production that would run on UPTV. Not that I'm experienced in doing that
kind of thing, but I'm interested in learning =8-)