[Peace-discuss] Re: [Imc-video] Re: [cu_citizens] Fwd: videotapers?

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 22 13:51:48 CDT 2004

Hi, should the videotapers coordinate?  We should probably have one
camera with the group that starts at the north, and another at the
south.  This might seem trivial, but maybe one of the cameras
could film one of the groups from the left (so that they're moving
from the right side of the screen to the left), and the other
camera could film their group from the right (so that the group
moves from left to right across the screen).  This could help
to convey a sense of the groups moving toward each other.  Then
when the groups meet, we probably want to pick one side of the
street for the cameras.  (If we switch back and forth, it will
look like the parade is moving in opposite directions, and that
could unnerve the viewer.)

Wendy