[Peace-discuss] Re: Patrick Thompson pre-trial tomorrow?

cu at veya.org cu at veya.org
Wed Oct 27 10:14:47 CDT 2004

Hello, the pretrial is still set for today. Patrick will not be present
because he is custody,in the courtroom today, but his attorneys should be
there representing him. If they asks for a continuance, because they are
requesting a special prosecutor, than Patrick will be brought over on Thursday
on video in the COURTROOM F at 9:30am. SO PLEASE COME TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT
THE STATUS WILL BE GOING FORWARD!!!!!

SPREAD THIS NEWS.