[Peace-discuss] Re: Patrick Thompson pre-trial tomorrow?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Oct 27 11:38:11 CDT 2004

Folks interested in tracking any criminal or legal case as it wends
it's way through the champaign county courts might be interested in
this:

http://www.cccircuitclerk.com/

Click on "Public Access to Court Records". You can search for the
docket information by name or by case number. Be careful though, you
might search for a "John Smith" and end up getting records for "John
A. Smith" and "John B. Smith". Don't assume that everything that comes
up in a search by name is really the same person.

cu at veya.org wrote:
> Hello, the pretrial is still set for today. Patrick will not be present
> because he is custody,in the courtroom today, but his attorneys should be
> there representing him. If they asks for a continuance, because they are
> requesting a special prosecutor, than Patrick will be brought over on Thursday
> on video in the COURTROOM F at 9:30am. SO PLEASE COME TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT
> THE STATUS WILL BE GOING FORWARD!!!!!
>

> SPREAD THIS NEWS.
>

> This is Quoting Randall Cotton <recotton at earthlink.net>:
>
> > It was announced earlier that there was a "pre-trial" (as in pre-trial
> > hearing?) for Patrick Thompson tomorrow at 1:30PM in (Champaign County?)
> > Courtroom A. Can someone confirm this? I haven't heard anything since...

Zachary C. Miller - @= - Vote for Greens for Champaign County Board!
  Zach Miller   - District 9 (Urbana)    - http://votezach.org
  Susan Rodgers - District 8 (Campus)    - http://votesusanrodgers.org
  Ken Urban     - District 7 (Champaign) - http:/kenurban.com
   (DISCLAIMER: Political endorsements in my .sig are mine and mine alone.)