[Peace-discuss] TV Seeks Peace Campaigners

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 27 16:58:33 CDT 2004

I was contacted by this person because of our effort with UFPJ in NYC.  She
is looking for families with children still living at home that are involved
in the Anti-War/ Peace movement.  Any AWARE folks with kids interested?  She
sounds British so that maybe a plus for "fair and balanced".  She assures me
ABC is letting this happen "for real".  She does return calls and it may be
an opportunity for a local family to assist with getting our perspective
into the mainstream.
JAN Kruse