[Peace-discuss] Upcoming AWARE meeting Agenda

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 14:58:03 CDT 2004

Email me with corrections / additions - Hope to see you out on Prospect this Saturday afternoon and at the meeting on Sunday.  Have you been longing to facilitate one of our meetings?  Just let me know...

Introduction

News of the Week (Come prepared – Carl is out of town)

Reports

-          P4P

-          Legal Committee

-          Tabling

-          Finances

-          WILL commentaries

-          UPTV and Democracy Now!

-          Postcards for Peace

-          September 12th discussion on Elections

New Ideas

-          Follow-up on last week’s discussion:  1. Education about and opposition to Military Recruitment in schools;  2. Events with veterans and military families who oppose the war

-          Other

Events of the past week

Upcoming Events