[Peace-discuss] Re: Massive article on the UPTV saga to date

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 4 21:56:49 CDT 2004

Your report would make an interesting and appropriate (Op-Ed?) article
for the N-G, although I don't think the N-G management would want
locals to tune in to  Democracy Now!

Whatever you have in mind for distribution,  you might want to see the
reaction to it of sympathetic members on the UPTV commission.

Thanks much for your sustained efforts.

Mort